UNDERSTANDING YOUR Cloud – Pdaniel
The cloud is the flow of the Spirit of God and the move of God in your life and ministry, it is the energy of God that envelopes your life.
It is the presence of God that clouds and surrounds your life and ministry.
You don’t create the cloud, the cloud follows you, and gather a particular crowd around you.
The challenge of this generation is that we see a man of God and copy his strategy trying to get his cloud, you are only mimicking the man and you will end up an echo not a voice.
Let us check some men of God out of many
1. My Own Father Daddy G.O Pastor E.A Adeboye, He will kneel down and worship God and sing some old songs and pray, he will stand up and no body is falling down or crying, while he is preaching no keyboardist plays strings, yet the atmosphere is charged, the word is flowing, miracles are taking place, word of knowledge comes like water.
2. One of the Prophets God uses to Speak over my life Bishop Oyedepo – He doesn’t kneel down, he hardly sing before a ministration, He just say shall we lift up our hands and worship the Lord and speak In tongues, nobody falls down, no crying, while he is preaching no keyboardist plays strings but the atmosphere is saturated by God’s glory and the word comes with power and hit you hard like a rock, miracles breaking forth and the oppressed are set free.
3. One of my mentors and prophet Pastor Paul Enenche, Comes to the Altar and start worshipping and crying, everyone is crying, they are falling down, shaking, while he is preaching no keyboardist plays strings, yet the same result from Daddy G.O and Bishop happens in the meeting.
(SOMETHING TELLS ME, IT IS MORE THAN WHAT IS DONE BUT THE CLOUD)
4. One of the Prophets who speaks over me, Apostle Joshua Selman, He comes to the Altar, he doesn’t cry, he worships God and the keyboardist plays strings all through the message and the atmosphere is there and the word comes with power and miracles happen.
5. Rev Samson Ajetomobi one of my revered mentors, He comes to the Altar, He sings a song or two, no kneeling down, no crying, while he is preaching no keyboardist plays strings, yet the world is taking, miracles break out, the word comes, the people are blessed.
WHAT IS COMMON ABOUT THESE MEN?
1.They have a cloud that follows them
2. The cloud gathers the crowd around them
3.The cloud blow in the quails (The supernatural manifestations of all kinds)
4. They have the word of God so strong in their mouth
5. The people are blessed
6. They are global (All over the world)
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THEM?
1. They have different approaches and yet same results
2. Their congregation are different in reception of the word as some cry and some don’t cry, yet souls are saved and baptised and transformed to transform others.
SO SIR /MA, WHY ARE YOU DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING?
WHY ARE YOU COPYING A MAN’S PRODUCT WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW HIS PROCESS ?
We all do all manner of things by copying men who have stayed with God to know how to minister to God’s people in the pattern heaven wants them to follow in line with the cloud that follows them.
Why do you ask a keyboardist to play strings for you when you minister, is it because Apsotle Selman or Apostle Arome does that or the cloud says so?
Some young ministers, if we remove the keyboard melody, we will discover that you don’t carry any presence but what fills your message is the melody of the musical instruments not heavenly cloud.
Stop trying to sing emotional songs to make people cry, it takes a broken man to minister brokenness. But the fact that a pastor doesn’t cry in the service doesn’t mean he is not broken.
HOW DO I GET MY CLOUD?
1. Stay with God in the Secret place and let him sit on you before you appear in the public place.
2. Master the consistent workings of God in your life.
3. Make the Secret place your permanent address
4. Don’t just look for the spectacular, focus on the word, the word is the real deal not the falling down of men
5. Fellowship and communicate with the HolyGhost frequently .
I hope this blesses someone
I see a burning generation