The Need For Fire Part 2
People might not understand you but there is something burning inside of you that can’t allow you to keep calm.
Your case is like the case of Jeremiah when he explained how he had been consumed with a fiery passion that can’t be tamed, “If I say, I will not make mention of [the Lord] or speak any more in His name, in my mind and heart it is as if there were a burning fire shut up in my bones. And I am weary of enduring and holding it in; I cannot [contain it any longer].”
Jeremiah 20:9 AMPC
You can’t carry the Fire of the Holy Ghost and be quiet. NO! That fire will radicalize you.
The evidence of carrying fire are:
1. A burning love for the Lord
2. A burning passion for God and the things of the kingdom, an enthusiasm for the work of the Lord
3. A tireless passion for evangelism and establishment of God’s kingdom wherever you find yourself.
4. A consistent life of prayers, fasting and the study of the word.
5. A consistent life of consecration and purity
6. A life sold out to knowing and doing the will of God in everything all the days of your pilgrimage on earth.
7. A life of fresh hunger and thirst for more of God on a daily basis, an addiction to the presence of God as a permanent abode.
If any of these is lacking in your life then you need to cry for fire urgently.
Right now, seek the face of the Lord, cry to Him in prayers trusting Him for fresh fire because Jesus is the baptizer with fire.
John said Jesus will baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire, “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:”
Matthew 3:11 KJV
Are you ready for fresh fire, then cry to Jesus now, He will answer you just as He has promised. “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:”
1 John 5:14 KJV
He is not stingy with Fire, He wants all of us to burn for Him. The Lord sits on a fiery throne, He is not bankrupt of fire.
“I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.”
Daniel 7:9-10 KJV
Do you need fire, then cry to him now