THE DEATH AND BURIAL OF REVIVALS – PDANIEL
THE DEATH AND BURIAL OF REVIVALS.
The same causes of the death will kill the coming ones.
Revivals have come and gone, some critical issues are instrumental to the death or premature termination of the revivals.
1. When the older generation don’t understand the new generation, and they begin to talk down on them instead of encouraging them and now the new generation begin to insult the fathers and break the law of Honour, then the revival will die before it starts
(THE ORDER SHOULD BE THE FATHERS SHOULD EMBRACE THE NEXT GENERATION AND WILL PASS THE MANTLE TO THE COMING ONES BUT THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE WHEN THE COMING ONES VALUE THE FATHERS, DON’T DESPISE THEM AND THEIR LABOUR , SERVE AND HONOUR THEM THEN CREATE THE NEW MOVE FROM THE OLD.
The same spirit but different manifestations
IF THE FATHERS DON’T UNDERSTAND THE COMING GENERATIONS WHICH IS MOST LIKELY, THE COMING GENERATIONS SHOULD NOT RESPOND BY INSULTING THEM SO THEY DON’T BREAK THE LAW OF HONOUR AND MISS THE MANTLE, THEY SHOULD JUST FACE THEIR WORK AND HONOUR THE FATHERS.
2. When the movers of the revival begin competition amongst themselves as who is the greatest or biggest, and instead of complementing one another , they begin to compete and envy one another
3. When the movers of the revival begins to try to build personal empires as against the collective goal of the father
4. When the movers of revival forget to emphasize purity, consecration, discipline and holiness and they emphasize moves and power more , then revival dies, because the real definition of revival is that the heart of men are turned back to God
5. When the movers of revival are becoming personal and no more concerned about the mind of the father
6. When the movers of revival and becoming too familiar with God and they neglect the place of consecration, discipline, deligence and commitment.
7. When the movers of revival move away from the direct instructions God gave them concerning the season and they begin to follow trends and people’s opinion.
8. When the movers of revival are satisfied too soon because of little results then they arrive too small and kill the revival prematurely.