12 Scriptures on Healing that you should Know.
12 Scriptures on Healing that you should Know to help you overcome any fo rm of sickness.
The lord in His goodness and mercies had promised us healing from all manner of sicknesses and diseases. It doesn’t matter what it is called, the scientific or medical name the Doctor has given to it. It doesn’t matter whether it be physically contacted or spiritually, one of your divine heritage as a child of God is divine healing.
We have heard and seen that a possession may be willed or given to a man, but if there is no legal ground to claim such, the former is just an assumption and not a reality. The Word of God is your legal document to be presented in order to possess your divine possession. Divine healing from God has been given freely to every child of God, but only those who can say and declare it will see it. The Word brings the healing to your world and makes it a reality.
Below are twelve scriptures you must read , meditate and chew to lay hands on divine healing which is your legal right as a child of God.
1.The Lord will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt.
~ Deuteronomy 7:15
2. He said, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”
~ Exodus 15:26
3. Worship the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.
~ Exodus 23:25
4. “See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
~ Deuteronomy 32:39
5. If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
~ 2 Chronicles 7:14
6. Have compassion on me, LORD, for I am weak. Heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.
~ Psalm 6:2
7. For the LORD protects the bones of the righteous; not one of them is broken!
~ Psalm 34:20
8. The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, You restore him to health.
~ Psalm 41:3
9. As for me, I said, “O Lord, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you!”
~ Psalm 41:4
10. Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good thing, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
~ Psalm 103:1-5
11. He sent out His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.
~ Psalm 107:20
12. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
~ Psalm 147:3
May 10, 2020
July 25, 2019
July 23, 2019